Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Well,we are in the window for state survey so you know everything is crazy! All the dept. heads running around like idiots trying to fix everything and picking and pecking. This time is when the real backstabbers and jerks are at their best,tattling,micro managing,trying to make the little peons look bad so they can look good.This is the time when I would like to leave and come back when it's allover. Trying to pass your meds and take care of your patients is a nightmare. Every time I turned around yesterday someone had my MARS.
I find myself hating nursing more and more each day. I think and think constantly on ways to leave this profession. The changes in the last ten to fifteen years have been the killer of patient care and the emergence of PR and the all mighty $. I miss the days when I could get to know my patients,listen to them ,maybe rub some lotion on their dry skin . Those days are gone. Now it is rush,rush,rush, so you can get everything done in a timely manner and try not to piss off the wrong people. A new year coming- maybe some big changes for me if God is willing. I am so burned out I hate going into work,

No comments: